STR REFERRAL PROGRAM
You worked hard to get your real estate license, you have kept your MCE credits current, but for one reason or another you are not currently acting as an “active” real estate agent. Well, don’t let that expense or experience go to waste.
Introducing… The STR REFERRAL PROGRAM. A new program that holds your license under a professional and reputable Broker, allowing you to refer potential real estate clients and get paid a referral fee on anything resulting in a “closed” real estate transaction.
This program is designed for those people who are not and do not intend to be an active part of the real estate transaction, yet still come in contact with friends, family, neighbors and business associates with real estate needs.
Ask yourself these questions:
· Do you have a current Texas real estate license that you are not using?
· Would you like to earn some additional income without incurring a lot of additional expenses?
· Are you tired of all the professional fees that go along with maintaining an active real estate license?
· Would you like to keep your current job, but put your real estate license to use?
· Considering getting out of real estate, but not sure what to do with your license?
· Decided that being a real estate agent is not the job for you?
There is another option!!
You can join the STR REFERRAL PROGRAM
Licensed Agents participating in the STR REFERRAL PROGRAM are referred to as “Members” and you do not engage in any way in the real estate transaction. As a Member, you provide buyer, sellers or rental referrals to the STR REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Qualified prospects are then funneled to the STR REFERRAL PROGRAM Associate who will work with the client to fulfill their real estate needs.
Requirements of the Member:
1. Real Estate Licensee must not be actively working in the real estate profession or attempt to engage in any real estate transactions while a Member;
2. Must pay the $20.00 fee to TREC to transfer license to the STR REFERRAL PROGRAM Broker;
3. Must pay an annual STR Membership fee of $100.00;
4. Referral fees are 25% of gross commission. Member agrees to an 80/20 split of 25% of referral fee. 80% going to Member and 20% going to Broker.
How the STR REFERRAL PROGRAM Works:
An STR REFERRAL PROGRAM Member registers a client with a potential real estate need on the STR REFERRAL PROGRAM Lead Program;
You will receive a confirmation that your lead was received/registered;
An STR REFERRAL PROGRAM Associate will contact the lead to confirm lead and qualify and assist as needed;
The registered lead is confirmed as a qualified listing, buyer or renter and if lead results in a closed real estate transaction, Member will receive a commission equal to 80% of the 25% referral fee with the remaining 20% to be paid to STR broker;
A check for your portion of the commission will be paid to you within 30 days from the time the STR REFERRAL PROGRAM Broker receives commission payment.
HOW DOES THE REFERRAL FEE CALCULATE?
The referral fee is 25% off the top of the total commission on the referral side.
$150,000.00 sales price x 3% = $4,500.00 (gross commission paid to Associate)
REFERRAL FEE is 25% of $4,500.00 = $1,125.00*
*80% of $1,125.00 = $900.00 which is paid to the referring Member
*20% of $1,125.00 = $225.00 which is paid to STR REFERRAL PROGRAM Broker
Cindie Stewart at 817-881-7653 or email: email@example.com